"welcome to our page // fee free to publish all the knowledge u get, but put the reference"

10.1.09

A Mission in The Early Morning

Well, thank for giving me a chance to share my story. I do not know that I can tell it orderly or not, but I try to give you my best.
My name is Abdul Ghaffar, my friends in gank call me abeel as their familiar name. I have some closely friends since senior high school. We are all seven in gank, we chatting and speaking around the bush every time and everywhere we meet, so that it makes us engaged each other.
Okay, we leave the session and let’s start the story.
It happened in the last idul fitri 2008. It was about in the third or fourth day; actually I forgot the time.
My phone was ringing in the afternoon, I knew it from Djoe. He told me that our friend –Agus- will come back from Jakarta to Banda Aceh. The plane will arrive about 07.30 p.m in St. Iskandar Muda Airport. So we prepared ourselves to picked him up from there.
It took a long time to be there from banda aceh, so we decided to go there as soon as possible. “OK Bro!”, I replied. And then I sent a message to Anton and told it as Djoe was said to me. Oh yea, Anton is also one of the member of our gank. In a minute, Anton replied that he can go with us.
In thirty minutes, Anton and I, arrived in Djoe’s house and than we start our journey to pick our friend up.
On the way, maghrib time was come, we just reached only about a half way, so we prayed first in the nearest masjid.
20 minutes later, we had been there, and suddenly the phone range. It was from Agus. He inform us that the plane can not arrive on time, because it was some problems with the lights in one airport in Sumatra, so the plane must turn back to Jakarta and change the arrival time to 02.00 a.m. and he apologized us of that.
Ya Allah…how can it be…we ‘cried’, but in one side alhamdulillah there is no problem with him and in the other side we disappoint, because our journey felt as in pain. But it is ok we said, and at the time, we had dinner and take a rest in the mushalla of the airport.
The situation at the night was so quiet; there was no one who called as satpam of security traveling around the air port. The security was low, I said. How can it be? Well, actually it is an international airport, isn’t it?
Haha, I remember that is the fact in our country, every thing goes easier. Many people have an easy going style in work. Can you imagine that there was no any water in the closet whet you have to pie in the night? Or even to take wudhu?
Masya Allah, Anton shout!
Shortly, we took a rest in the mushalla until 02.00 a.m, and then Agus said that he had just arrived, and waited for us.
We got agus several minutes later, and we went home. We laughed widely on the way we go home and tell our experiences in the airport to agus.
Agus replied: yea, it’s our lovely country man! You will see what you never see.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

silakan masukkan komentar anda terkait tulisan ini, terima kasih